Live Journal (was Re: [mythsoc] One of the most unusual libraries...

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      From: Ellen <carnimiriel@...>

      >(I won't blather more about the novel here but if anyone is interested I
      >did recently start a writing journal at:
      >http://www.livejournal.com/users/ellen_denham/ )

      >Ellen Denham

      Hmmm, how many of us here are on LJ? David (Bratman) and I are and so is Mary Kay Kare. (Her LJ name is her name.) I'm wild_patience.* If David wants to share his, I'll let him. We don't use real names on LJ to avoid Googling. (So, please, if you comment to me on LJ, address comments to Patience, not Berni.)

      Berni

      *The name comes from a poem. I liked the line, "A wild patience has gotten me this far."
    • Joshua Kronengold
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
        Berni Phillips writes:
        >Hmmm, how many of us here are on LJ? David (Bratman) and I are and
        >so is Mary Kay Kare. (Her LJ name is her name.)

        I'm there. mnemex.

        So is Lisa Padol: drcpunk.

        Maybe someone should make a mythsoc community? Even if it never
        recieves a single post, it can be a useful way of codifying links on
        lj (alternatively, people could use shared intersts, but that's less
        visible).

        --
        Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
        --^-- "Remember the Doom Team code!" says Tom. /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'