Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 2048--uncashed checks

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Wendell et al.,

      If you send me the information on what check you wrote and for what and
      where you sent it, I'd be happy to nag the appropriate person. Or, if you
      look at our updated web page http://www.mythsoc.org/index.html you'll see
      a choice of contacts depending on the topic. If none of the others seem
      right, I'm the default.

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)