Re: [mythsoc] Many thanks!

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      From: <juliet@...>
      To: <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 5:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Many thanks!

      > On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 04:55:11PM -0600, Stolzi wrote:
      >> =Everybody= come and meet Dr Sturgis next summer, when she will be
      >> Scholar
      >> GoH at Mythcon 37 in Norman, Oklahoma. You'll love it. Promise.
      >
      > Is there more info about this somewhere on the web? This is the first
      > Mythcon that will be close enough for me to drive to, and I'd really
      > like to plan ahead to come if I'm not having a baby. Everything I can
      > find on mythsoc.org seems to discuss past Mythcons as though they were
      > still to take place.

      Yes, I'm sorry about that, but our webmasters are often pressed for time to
      update.

      Janet B. Croft has the full information as of this date - address her at
      jbcroft@....

      Dates planned for August 4-7, 2006; theme

      "The Map and the Territory: Maps and Landscapes in Fantasy

      "with a track on Native American Fantasy/Native Americans in Fantasy"

      Diamond Proudbrook