Re: [mythsoc] Many thanks!

  • juliet@firinn.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 04:55:11PM -0600, Stolzi wrote:
      > =Everybody= come and meet Dr Sturgis next summer, when she will be Scholar
      > GoH at Mythcon 37 in Norman, Oklahoma. You'll love it. Promise.

      Is there more info about this somewhere on the web? This is the first
      Mythcon that will be close enough for me to drive to, and I'd really
      like to plan ahead to come if I'm not having a baby. Everything I can
      find on mythsoc.org seems to discuss past Mythcons as though they were
      still to take place.

      Julie
    • Stolzi
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
        > On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 04:55:11PM -0600, Stolzi wrote:
        >> =Everybody= come and meet Dr Sturgis next summer, when she will be
        >> Scholar
        >> GoH at Mythcon 37 in Norman, Oklahoma. You'll love it. Promise.
        >
        > Is there more info about this somewhere on the web? This is the first
        > Mythcon that will be close enough for me to drive to, and I'd really
        > like to plan ahead to come if I'm not having a baby. Everything I can
        > find on mythsoc.org seems to discuss past Mythcons as though they were
        > still to take place.

        Yes, I'm sorry about that, but our webmasters are often pressed for time to
        update.

        Janet B. Croft has the full information as of this date - address her at
        jbcroft@....

        Dates planned for August 4-7, 2006; theme

        "The Map and the Territory: Maps and Landscapes in Fantasy

        "with a track on Native American Fantasy/Native Americans in Fantasy"

        Diamond Proudbrook