Re: [mythsoc] Many thanks!

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      Those of us who were there really thank Amy with all our hearts for
      mistressminding this wonderful event. Ruby Dunlap, a member of the Society
      and a Belmont faculty member, also did yeoman duty (yeowoman?), esp as
      "minder" and chauffeur (chauffeuse?) to Doug Gresham. I'm bugging Dr Amy to
      do us another Nashville mythcon, down the road, with the help of her
      Lomelindi smial members :)

      "Published proceedings!" Oh goody goody goody - I had to miss so much, as
      there were three and even at times four tracks.

      =Everybody= come and meet Dr Sturgis next summer, when she will be Scholar
      GoH at Mythcon 37 in Norman, Oklahoma. You'll love it. Promise.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • juliet@firinn.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
        On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 04:55:11PM -0600, Stolzi wrote:
        > =Everybody= come and meet Dr Sturgis next summer, when she will be Scholar
        > GoH at Mythcon 37 in Norman, Oklahoma. You'll love it. Promise.

        Is there more info about this somewhere on the web? This is the first
        Mythcon that will be close enough for me to drive to, and I'd really
        like to plan ahead to come if I'm not having a baby. Everything I can
        find on mythsoc.org seems to discuss past Mythcons as though they were
        still to take place.

        Julie
      • Stolzi
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
          > On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 04:55:11PM -0600, Stolzi wrote:
          >> =Everybody= come and meet Dr Sturgis next summer, when she will be
          >> Scholar
          >> GoH at Mythcon 37 in Norman, Oklahoma. You'll love it. Promise.
          >
          > Is there more info about this somewhere on the web? This is the first
          > Mythcon that will be close enough for me to drive to, and I'd really
          > like to plan ahead to come if I'm not having a baby. Everything I can
          > find on mythsoc.org seems to discuss past Mythcons as though they were
          > still to take place.

          Yes, I'm sorry about that, but our webmasters are often pressed for time to
          update.

          Janet B. Croft has the full information as of this date - address her at
          jbcroft@....

          Dates planned for August 4-7, 2006; theme

          "The Map and the Territory: Maps and Landscapes in Fantasy

          "with a track on Native American Fantasy/Native Americans in Fantasy"

          Diamond Proudbrook