MythSoc, TS discounts @GOTF 2006

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Greetings everyone,
      As you may know Jessica and I are the Programming Directors for
      Gathering of
      the Fellowship 2006 http://www.gatheringofthefellowship.org and have
      arranged with the conference' President discounts on registration for
      Tolkien Societies-- Read below

      Heren Istarion and Tolkien Society Registration Discounts!
      The Gathering of the Fellowship is pleased to announce that from this
      point
      on, we will be awarding registration discounts to members of Heren
      Istarion,
      the North East Tolkien Society, The Tolkien Society itself, any Smial
      of the
      Tolkien Society, and any other society or organization dedicated to
      the
      study of the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. Society members receive $10 USD
      off
      the registration costs, while Heren Istarion members will receive $30
      USD
      off! Sign up today and take advantage of this wonderful opportunity!

      Click here for registration information
      http://www.gatheringofthefellowship.com/convention/registration.html

      Email us if you have any questions,
      Anthony S Burdge
      Jessica J Burke
      Chairs/Founder
      North East Tolkien Society (Formerly New York Tolkien Society)
      http://www.herenistarion.org