Re: Bernie Zuber

  • John D Rateliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Bonnie:
      Thanks for posting the news about Bernie's funeral. V. sorry to hear about his death; I've always been grateful for his encouragement back in the days when he was editing THE WESTMARCH CHRONICLE; along with Brin Dunsire of AMON HEN think he was the first to publish a piece or two of mine (e.g., on Tolkien and McPherson's OSSIAN). Never did get to meet him, and fell out of contact during his illness. Glad to know he'd gotten back in touch with people recently and was able to enjoy himself again.
      He will be missed.