Early paperback editions of Ransom books

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      Does anyone know of a source (a book, a website, a person, whatever) that
      would tell me about the publication dates of the late 1940's and 1950's
      paperback editions of the Ransom novels (_Out of the Silent Planet_, _Perelandra_,
      and _That Hideous Strength_) that I own? I want to include them in my overall
      list of my books, but I can't identify what edition they are. There are
      several cases where the dates of publication (given on the copyright page) and
      the publisher are identical, but the covers are quite different.