Re: [mythsoc] Update on Bernie info

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
      Bonnie -

      This is cryptic:

      >............it's actually the Grand View Memorial Park at the address
      >given; and the burial is in Riverside, not Glendale.

      If the burial is in Riverside, what is being held at the Grand View
      Memorial Park in Glendale?

      David Bratman
    • Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2005
        Oh sheesh, I just forwarded what was sent to me. The sure part is the
        Thursday memorial at
        all Saints. The burial must be in Riverside, bcs. I know of no VA cemetery in
        Glendale
        Maybe they mean Forest Lawn.

        I'll ck my local Whitepages. Or Mapquest. Or something. Thanks for the
        catch.

        Bonnie