Update on Bernie info

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
      Hello, friends of Bernie:

      Some corrected info.

      ............it's actually the Grand View Memorial Park at the address
      given; and the burial is in Riverside, not Glendale.

      Also this:
      .........I am having flowers delivered to the cemetery and they will go
      to the church, also. Since he has no family, I hope a friend will take
      them home to honor his memory........... I guess I can give the official
      card and notes to the Underground Art Society?

      Sincerely, Margaret (a Tolkien Forever member)

      Hope to see you Thursday.

      Bonnie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005
        Bonnie -

        This is cryptic:

        >............it's actually the Grand View Memorial Park at the address
        >given; and the burial is in Riverside, not Glendale.

        If the burial is in Riverside, what is being held at the Grand View
        Memorial Park in Glendale?

        David Bratman
      • Bonnie Callahan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2005
          Oh sheesh, I just forwarded what was sent to me. The sure part is the
          Thursday memorial at
          all Saints. The burial must be in Riverside, bcs. I know of no VA cemetery in
          Glendale
          Maybe they mean Forest Lawn.

          I'll ck my local Whitepages. Or Mapquest. Or something. Thanks for the
          catch.

          Bonnie