Re: [mythsoc] To All friends Of Bernie Zuber

  • Shirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2005
      Thanks for the information.
      While I never had the pleasure of meeting Mr Zuber, he and I corresponded
      for a few years while I was starting a Tolkien Fellowship group in the
      Seattle area back in 1979, which later evolved into a Mythopoeic group.
      I found him to be friendly, helpful and encouraging when I needed it the
      most. I'm sorry to hear of his health issues and hope he now has found peace
      and comfort.
      My condolences to his family. He was a great man.
      Shirl