Past Watchful Dragons reminder!

  • Amy H. Sturgis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      I just wanted to remind you that today is the last day to buy individual tickets online for the Nov. 4 performance by David Payne of "An Evening with C.S. Lewis" and for the "Inconsolable Secret" concert (which will feature a 120-person chorus singing in - you guessed it! - Tolkien's Elvish!) with Glass Hammer and Salem Hill on Nov. 5. Both events will be at the Massey Performing Arts Center at Belmont in Nashville. Tickets are available here: http://campus.belmont.edu/cslewis/ under "Registration" and "A La Carte Ticket Sales."

      Also, I wanted to let you know that throughout the Past Watchful Dragons event on Nov. 3-5, we will have a Narnia on Tour area open to the public with lots of booths, giveaway materials on the forthcoming film and Inklings studies, and fantastic artists, authors, and musicians sharing, selling, and signing their fantasy-related and Inklings-related work. Response has been amazing - we have people coming from as far away as Japan to participate, and hundreds registered as attendees - and I would love for all of you to get to share this time with us. No registration is necessary to visit the Beaman Student Center and the Narnia on Tour area.

      For those of you who will be attending the conference, check-in will available from noon until 6pm at Belmont's Beaman Student Center. The Narnia on Tour area will be open throughout the afternoon. The reception with Douglas Gresham - which will also include special footage from forthcoming The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe film - begins at 6pm, and the banquet at 7pm. Watch our website next week for the details about check-in. Your packets will contain all of the information for the conference, as well as some nifty gifts, as well! :)

      Thanks so much!

      Amy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Amy H. Sturgis, Ph.D.