Some new pieces up on the web to enjoy...

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2005
      Hi all, I just put up two new pieces. Enjoy! I *finally* got the photos back
      from the developers and they aren't the greatest-- apologies... Lezlie

      http://www.br2.tantech.com/gallery/Some-art-Lezlie

      Arts-Informed Inquiry SIG,
      Lezlie Kinyon & Bela Banathy Organizing Chairs for 2006
      http://projects.isss.org/Main/Arts-InformedInquiry
      Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in
      a fruit salad.

      http://www.isss.org/conferences/sonoma2006/
      Sonoma 2006: The 50th Annual Meeting of the International Society for the
      Systems Sciences
      Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, California, USA
      July 9th - 14th 2006

      Debora Hammond, ISSS President 2005-2006, hammond@...

      ----- End forwarded message -----