Hymnal?

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2005
      --- Original Message ---
      From: "Hugh Davis" <HughHDavis@...>

      > Someone on this list very kindly pointed me in the direction of a source for
      > Anglican hymns this summer, but I have misplaced that message. Along with
      > giving the information to find the cyberhymnal collection, the kind poster
      > also confirmed that CS Lewis knew a specific hymnal and hymns. Can anyone
      > help me find that information again?

      The archives for the Mythsoc list are public and searchable: anyone can do this
      on the web site for the list.

      Joan
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2005
        Likewise, David & John. It's on my Christmess/ Holy Innocents 59rh
        b'day list.

        Verlyn was just the right scholar to do this. I rejoice that it seems
        to be as good an edition as we hoped it could be. Santa, id I'm good...

        Mike