Re: [mythsoc] Garm?

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2000
      In a message dated 5/14/00 8:19:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
      ERATRIANO@... writes:

      > Didn't hte alarum in Hobbiton go Fear! Fire! Foes! Alert! or something like
      > that?

      I think you may have it, Lizzie. Thanks to you and to Wayne.
    • LSolarion@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2000
        In a message dated 05/14/2000 5:28:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        Wayne.G.Hammond@... writes:

        << ><<A couple of examples include a dog who
        >barks "WAR! FEAR! FOES!" (recalling the 'dog haiku' from last year), >> ...
        >
        >Doesn't Garm bark those v same barks in FARMER GILES? Can somebody help
        me?
        >I don't have a copy of the book handy.

        Garm says "Help! help! help!"

        Wayne Hammond >>

        Perhaps Mary is thinking of the "Fear, Fire, Foes, Awake!" horn call of
        Buckland.
        Steve