Re: [mythsoc] Tommy seeks intelligence for his trip West

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2005
      Tommy,
      If you plan to swing east & north to the beautiful [zzzz] Midwest, be
      sure to give a day each to browsing the Wade Collegection at Wheaton
      [Ill.] College west of Chicago.

      About two hours north of there is Marquette University in Milwaukee and
      its remarkable Tolkien manuscript collection. Chris Mitchell @ Wade &
      Matt Blessing @ Marquette are both gracious & knowledgeable hosts, and
      on Wells St. you can sample the Marquette cuisine du pays, Real-Chilli
      and Angelo's hot Italian sub with a Leinie's Red and meet the world's
      surliest waitress.

      As TS North American rep & general Marquette & Wade fan, I'd be happy to
      meet you at either or both places, Tommy.

      Cheers,
      Mike