Mere Christianity original broadcasts

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      I actually have a student who wants to know if there are any recordings of
      Lewis's original BBC broadcasts--especially commercially available ones.
      She does not want audio book versions of the various publications of the
      talks. I'm trying very hard to remember what it said about the survival of
      the broadcasts in _C.S. Lewis and the BBC_ but the mind is blank...

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)