Re: FINE KETTLE OF FISH 2005 WORLD TOUR TEE-SHIRT ORDER

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
      If you can get me Klingon, Emerdavid old radish, we'll squeeze it in at
      the bottom.

      Kudos to both Parma Nole & Amon Hen for their vivid accounts of Tolkien
      2005.

      Cheers,
      Profoster Fishster

      David Emerson wrote:

> [...]
    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
        On Oct 6, 2005, at 11:55 AM, Mike Foster wrote:

        > Back features 'A Fine Kettle Of Fish' in
        > quite a few languages, incl.

        > We still could gladly make room for & use:
        > Dwarvish
        > Entish

        Quite impossible, I'm afraid.

        > Gothic

        I'd wait for Arden to check this out, but I'd suggest:

        _katils fagrs fiské_
      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
          Thanks, Carl & Arden & Co.