Re: [mythsoc] Off-beat Lewis sighting

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      Diamond,
      My wife Jo read quite a few Thirkell's and me a few less but some. They
      are what some call "cozies," which some fantasy tales are...unless some
      people on this thread get hold of them. :-)

      I found in teaching Perelandra that people who were sea- or
      motion-sickly inclined liked the early chapters much less than hearty
      sailors do.

      Warning: Talk Like A Pirate Day was two weeks ago.

      Cheers,
      Mike