Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 2016

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
      I have the strongest feeling that whoever wrote this new study is just
      stirring up dust and making much out of very little.

      As for interviewing, people's memories fade after so many years and can
      easily be pushed, often, by an interviewer with his/her own agenda.

      "Violent rows"? I don't think either was that sort of man.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2005
        Or, as I said on another similar bit of writing during David Emerson's
        presentation on Tolkien & Michael Moorcock at Aston Tolkien 2005,
        "The Cherry Bomb in the Cow Pie School of Literary Criticism".

        Mike