Re: [mythsoc] Odd Hobbit question...& apologies ...

  • ChessQu654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 21, 2005
      Mike,

      Thanks. I believe it was on this list that we had a discussion about the
      origin of this quote and it's author. I chose to leave it as is because none of
      the other quotes discussed were exactly the same.

      Best regards,
      Christine

      " The impossible we do immediately. The miraculous takes little longer."
      ~ Author Unknown ~

    • Mike Foster
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 21, 2005
        As you wish. This is adapted from Billie Holiday's
        "Crazy He Calls Me."