Re: [mythsoc] Second attempt to send

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
      Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote:

> [...]

      Try uploading it to the Photo section of the group website,
      Bonnie. Then anyone who wants to can go look at it.

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>
    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
        > Try uploading it to the Photo section of the group website,
        > Bonnie. Then anyone who wants to can go look at it.

        Items to be uploaded to the files or photos section have to be done by either
        Matt Winslow or me. We had too many instances of spammers uploading
        advertisements in the past.

        So, if you want to upload a file or photo, it's best to send to me at:
        verba001@...

        Joan