Second attempt to send

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
      --- Original Message ---
      From: Bonnie Callahan <bonolatm@...>

      > I don't know why the e-mail went to some people with nothing attached.

      The Mythsoc list does not accept attachments.

      Joan
    • Margaret Dean
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
        Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote:

> [...]

        Try uploading it to the Photo section of the group website,
        Bonnie. Then anyone who wants to can go look at it.

        --Margaret Dean
        <margdean@...>
      • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
          > Try uploading it to the Photo section of the group website,
          > Bonnie. Then anyone who wants to can go look at it.

          Items to be uploaded to the files or photos section have to be done by either
          Matt Winslow or me. We had too many instances of spammers uploading
          advertisements in the past.

          So, if you want to upload a file or photo, it's best to send to me at:
          verba001@...

          Joan