Second attempt to send "Arwen" doll image

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hi Lezlie:

      I don't know why the e-mail went to some people with nothing attached. I've
      resaved it in P-shop 7.

      Did anyone else get my E-mail without the attachment? I'm trying again.
      This is of interest to me because I'm fascinated by how Tolkien took small
      homely details of his everyday life and wove them into his monumental work.

      Bonnie

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
        Bonnie,
        Detached.

        Mike

        Bonnie Callahan wrote:

        >Hi Lezlie:
        >
        >I don't know why the e-mail went to some people with nothing attached. I've
        >resaved it in P-shop 7.
        >
        >Did anyone else get my E-mail without the attachment? I'm trying again.
        >This is of interest to me because I'm fascinated by how Tolkien took small
        >homely details of his everyday life and wove them into his monumental work.
        >
        >Bonnie

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Walter Padgett
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
          On 9/20/05, Bonnie Callahan <bonolatm@...> wrote:

          > Hi Lezlie:
          >
          > I don't know why the e-mail went to some people with nothing attached.
          > I've
          > resaved it in P-shop 7.
          >
          > Did anyone else get my E-mail without the attachment? I'm trying again.

          I still haven't received any attachments. Maybe the email program is
          broken.

        • Bonnie Callahan
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
            Hi everyone,

            Joan just now informed me no attachments can be sent on this list. If anyone's
            privately interested,
            i'll be happy to send the image to you individually.

            Bonnie