Fw: Upcoming C. S. Lewis & Inklings Conference CFP

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 11:09 AM
      Lewis/Inklings conference paper call--
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 09/19/2005 11:09 AM -----

      "Jonathan Himes" <JHimes@...>
      09/17/2005 12:51 PM

      <edith.crowe@...>
      cc

      Subject
      Upcoming C. S. Lewis & Inklings Conference CFP

      I have posted a CFP for the upcoming C. S. Lewis and the Inklings
      Society Conference, March 3-4, 2006, at John Brown University. TOM
      SHIPPEY will be the keynote speaker, and so this promises to be an
      academic event that will appeal to students and scholars alike who are
      interested in the Oxford Inklings.

      Here is the CFP link:
      http://faculty.jbu.edu/jhimes/9thAnnualCSLIS.htm

      If you could add this CFP link to the Mythopoeic Society website, I
      would be much obliged. Please feel free also to forward this message to
      other interested organizations, listservs, or scholars you may know of.

      Sincerely,

      Jonathan B. Himes
      Assistant Professor of English
      John Brown University