Reminder - Register for Past Watchful Dragons before Oct. 1!

  • Amy H. Sturgis, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      Greetings!

      This is just a reminder that tickets and registrations must be reserved by October 1 for the "Past Watchful Dragons" international C.S. Lewis/Inklings event (November 3-5, 2005) at Belmont University. Visit http://www.belmont.edu/cslewis for more details, including a schedule of events. Already we have participants and attendees from across the United States and five other countries scheduled to take part. We hope to see you there!

      If you are interested in securing a vendor/organization table for this event, please contact me for further details. Many thanks!

      Best wishes,

      Amy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Amy H. Sturgis, Ph.D.