MFA: Top five

  • Donovan & Lillian Mattole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2000
      Here's my nominations for the short-list of the MFA for adult literature.  There is absolutely no significance to the order.

      1.    The Rainy Season by James P. Blaylock

      2.    On Blue's Waters by Gene Wolfe

      3.    Dark Cities Underground by Lisa Goldstein

      4.    Avalon by Stephen R. Lawhead

      5.    Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire

      Thanks,
      Donovan Mattole