Tolkien Society

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2005
      I've tried to reach the Tolkien Society's webpage several times in the last
      week, and I keep getting messages saying "This page cannot be
      displayed." Does anyone know if the webpage really is down? (Or is it
      just my computer?) Does anyone know why or how long it is likely to be
      down, if it is?

      Thanks,
      --Joe
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2005
        I can get to it:

        _http://www.tolkiensociety.org_ (http://www.tolkiensociety.org)

      • jack@greenmanreview.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005
          > I've tried to reach the Tolkien Society's webpage several times in the last
          > week, and I keep getting messages saying "This page cannot be
          > displayed." Does anyone know if the webpage really is down? (Or is it
          > just my computer?) Does anyone know why or how long it is likely to be
          > down, if it is?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > --Joe

          Just went to http://www.tolkiensociety.org/ without any trouble 'tall.
        • Joe R. Christopher
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005

            >Message: 2
            > Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:03:25 EDT
            > From: WendellWag@...
            >Subject: Re: Tolkien Society
            >
            >I can get to it:
            >
            >_http://www.tolkiensociety.org_ (http://www.tolkiensociety.org)
            >
            >Wendell Wagner

            Thanks, Wendell. I clicked on your connection and got the same message
            from my machine. This means the problem is in my computer.

            --Joe