Online Interview with Tim Powers

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Ignatius Insights, which I assume is part of Ignatius Press, a noted publisher of Catholic books, has an interview with author Tim Powers:

      http://www.ignatiusinsight.com/features2005/tpowers_intvw_sept05.asp

      I would just like to note, for long-time Powers' fans, that even Ignatius Insights noted that Powers' characters lose a lot of body parts. (reference to 1995 Mythcon where Powers was GOH)

      Berni