Re: [mythsoc] Birmingham

  • Vincent FerrĂ©
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
      Thank you very much, Berni and Stolzi.
      Berni, is there a way to contact David directly ? (I do not have his email address, but mine appears in this message)

      thanks again

      Vincent

      This is really for Vincent -- I'd already deleted his original message.

      David (I'm assuming you mean David Bratman) isn't home from Britain yet
      and he unsubscribed from the list before leaving America so he won't see your
      message. You might want to drop him a line later. He's coming home September 1.

      The Mrs.