Tolkien Conference Reports

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 9:43 PM
      Hi David B, and whomever else might have attended & posted comments on the August
      conference:

      I'd like to save any of these for my Archival Album. (I never seem to be able to
      crack Listserve archives...
      the Yahoo Gods wouldn't even recognize my identity when I was overseas & trying
      to send e-mail or access mine.)

      Could anyone who shared such material pls. post it to me off-list?

      Also , any old scripts from past events would be enjoyed and included.

      Best to all of ya,
      Bonnie