Fwd: Re: [BR-2] Fw: Help us help the Red Cross....

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      Though you'd like to know... especially with holiday purchases just around
      the corner. Lezlie

      ----- Forwarded message from Richard Rogers <sylkie@deleted> -----
      Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:39:16 +0200
      From: Richard Rogers <sylkie@...>

      I've purchased from CD Baby before. Excellent folk. In normal times they
      give great service with a load of humor. Great artists too.

      Here is the notice I got from them last night.

      ------------------8<------------------------------------

      Hi Richard -

      Over 5000 amazing musicians have chosen to donate ALL money from the
      sale of their CD *directly* to the Red Cross disaster relief fund.

      You can hear and buy their CDs, here:
      http://cdbaby.com/group/redcross

      If you've been seeing the images of New Orleans after Hurricane
      Katrina and have thought about donating to help those in need, please
      consider buying some albums from that page.

      You're free to listen to up to half of every album in
      instant-streaming MP3, so I hope you use this as an excuse to
      discover some great new music while knowing your money is going to a
      good cause.

      http://cdbaby.com/group/redcross

      Thank you.

      ----- End forwarded message -----

      One of the results of this historic process is that all living beings that
      exist in any moment have come to this moment through a history of congruent
      changes. In this history each has changed congruently, each with each
      another, and all together, as each constitutes the medium for the other,
      either directly or indirectly. (Maturana & Bunnell, 1997, p. 4)