Re: [mythsoc] Birmingham

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30 3:32 PM
      This is really for Vincent -- I'd already deleted his original message.

      David (I'm assuming you mean David Bratman) isn't home from Britain yet
      and he unsubscribed from the list before leaving America so he won't see your
      message. You might want to drop him a line later. He's coming home September 1.

      The Mrs.

      From: "Vincent Ferré" <ferretolk@...>

      > I was really glad to see and hear some of you at Birmingham, ten days ago,
      even though I regret not having really "met" more people. (and sorry David,
      I wanted to be at your presentation, but the "translation panel" was at the
      same time...).
      > Will there be an "account" by mythsoc members, online or printed ?

      Usually there's a couple of Con accounts in a forthcoming MYTHPRINT, that is
      in Sept or Oct - our monthly magazine, and I hope you are a subscriber,
      Vincent!
    • Vincent Ferré