Birmingham

  • Vincent Ferré
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2005
      Dear "Birminghamers",

      I was really glad to see and hear some of you at Birmingham, ten days ago, even though I regret not having really "met" more people. (and sorry David, I wanted to be at your presentation, but the "translation panel" was at the same time...).
      Will there be an "account" by mythsoc members, online or printed ?

      best wishes

      Vincent

    • Stolzi
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
        From: "Vincent Ferré" <ferretolk@...>

        > I was really glad to see and hear some of you at Birmingham, ten days ago,
        even though I regret not having really "met" more people. (and sorry David,
        I wanted to be at your presentation, but the "translation panel" was at the
        same time...).
        > Will there be an "account" by mythsoc members, online or printed ?

        Usually there's a couple of Con accounts in a forthcoming MYTHPRINT, that is
        in Sept or Oct - our monthly magazine, and I hope you are a subscriber,
        Vincent!

        I shall have my account in the next BUTTERBUR'S WOODSHED, a
        participation-only discussion group by mail (that is, you cannot subscribe
        unless you are a contributor). We are always on the lookout for more
        members; we choose a subject (general, or a certain book) to discuss every
        two months in our publication.

        To be honest, I didn't say a lot about program, just about seeing the town
        and so forth. Still, we want more Woodshedders!
        You will enjoy it!

        Please check the Society page for more information on these two pubs.

        Diamond Proudbrook
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2005
          This is really for Vincent -- I'd already deleted his original message.

          David (I'm assuming you mean David Bratman) isn't home from Britain yet
          and he unsubscribed from the list before leaving America so he won't see your
          message. You might want to drop him a line later. He's coming home September 1.

          The Mrs.