Fw: CFP: Lord of the Rings (11/15/05; SW/TX PCA/ACA, 2/8/06-2/11/06)

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Forwarded by a thoughtful colleague. Janet Croft & I did papers on JRRT
      there last year--ahead of the curve, I guess!

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 08/29/2005 11:11 AM -----

      Paul Kauppila <pkauppil@...>
      08/29/2005 10:37 AM

      edith.crowe@...
      cc

      Subject
      Fwd: CFP: Lord of the Rings (11/15/05; SW/TX PCA/ACA, 2/8/06-2/11/06)

      CFP: LOTR SW/TX PCA/ACA (11/15/05; 2/8-11/06)
      Call for Papers: Science Fiction and Fantasy Area, SW/TX PCA/ACA
      Special Topic: Tolkien's LOTR