LoTR Feast in Northern California

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
      >The Greater (San Francisco) Bay Area Costumers Guild (GBACG) is pleased to
      >invite you to spend an evening in Elrond's hall at:
      >

      >THE LORD OF THE RINGS FEAST
      >Saturday, 8 October 2005
      >7pm - Midnight
      >Sequoia Lodge, Oakland Hills
      ><>http://www.gbacg.org/lotr.htm
      >

      >Elves, hobbits, dwarves, men, ents, wizards -- and yes, even orcs -- are
      >invited to join us for an evening of feasting, music, dancing, and the
      >magical words of Tolkien. Our location is a beautiful redwood hall
      >surrounded by trees in the hills of Oakland (Rivendell for our purposes).
      >
      >Costumes inspired by the books, the films or the Medieval era are
      >appropriate for this event.
      >
      >Detailed information about the event, including the menu, schedule of
      >activities, and costume suggestions, is available on our website:
      ><>http://www.gbacg.org/lotr.htm
      >

      >** TICKETS **
      >
      >Advance tickets are required:
      >GBACG members $39.50
      >Non-members $44.50
      >
      >You must be 13 years or older to attend The Lord of the Rings Feast.
      >
      >TICKET SALES:
      >From Aug. 13-31 only GBACG members may purchase tickets (up to four).
      >Space is limited. We expect to sell out this event. You may join GBACG
      >now and buy your tickets to The Lord of the Rings Feast during the
      >members-only presale.
      >
      >On Sept. 1, tickets go on sale to the general public. After Sept. 1, you
      >may purchase as many tickets as you wish.
      >

      >Please join us!
      ><>http://www.gbacg.org/lotr.htm

    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
        And those following the hobbit cookery discussion may want to look at
        the menu -- yum!

        Janet
        >The Greater (San Francisco) Bay Area Costumers Guild (GBACG) is pleased

        >to invite you to spend an evening in Elrond's hall at:
        >

        >THE LORD OF THE RINGS FEAST
        >Saturday, 8 October 2005
        >7pm - Midnight
        >Sequoia Lodge, Oakland Hills
        ><>http://www.gbacg.org/lotr.htm
        >

        >Elves, hobbits, dwarves, men, ents, wizards -- and yes, even orcs --
        >are invited to join us for an evening of feasting, music, dancing, and
        >the magical words of Tolkien. Our location is a beautiful redwood hall
        >surrounded by trees in the hills of Oakland (Rivendell for our
        purposes).

        >Costumes inspired by the books, the films or the Medieval era are
        >appropriate for this event.
        >
        >Detailed information about the event, including the menu, schedule of
        >activities, and costume suggestions, is available on our website:
        ><>http://www.gbacg.org/lotr.htm
        >

        >** TICKETS **
        >
        >Advance tickets are required:
        >GBACG members $39.50
        >Non-members $44.50
        >
        >You must be 13 years or older to attend The Lord of the Rings Feast.
        >
        >TICKET SALES:
        >From Aug. 13-31 only GBACG members may purchase tickets (up to four).
        >Space is limited. We expect to sell out this event. You may join GBACG

        >now and buy your tickets to The Lord of the Rings Feast during the
        >members-only presale.
        >
        >On Sept. 1, tickets go on sale to the general public. After Sept. 1,
        >you may purchase as many tickets as you wish.
        >

        >Please join us!
        ><>http://www.gbacg.org/lotr.htm

        href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hh9quik/M=362335.6886444.7839734.257
        5449/D=groups/S=1705020227:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124913633/A=2894362/R=0/SIG=1
        38c78jl6/*http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/arts_culture/?source=YAHO
        without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer in the arts today
        at Network for Good</a>.</font>

        Links
      • Lezlie
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
          I would *love* to attend. I am not a member--so will be intouch closer
          to the date. I have thought about joining for years, but have had far
          too many other things in my path. Lezlie