Tolkien & Bram Stoker

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
      A query from our friends in the Tolkien Society: did Tolkien ever read
      _Dracula_, and if so, what did he think of Bram Stoker? If anyone knows,
      please answer me directly at edith.crowe@... and I will forward.

      Edith L. Crowe | (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library (http://www.sjlibrary.org)

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)

    • mafoster@direcway.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
        Doug Anderson, Nancy Martsch, and Wayne G. Hammond wd. be the likeliest sources for an answer on this, i wd. guess.

        Mike