Fw: C S Lewis

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
      FYI...

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society (http://www.mythsoc.org)
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 08/22/2005 03:16 PM -----

      "Ron Brind" <Ronbrind@...>
      08/15/2005 09:31 AM

      <Edith.Crowe@...>
      cc

      Subject
      C S Lewis

      Dear friends

      My book titled 'A Guide to the C S Lewis Tour in Oxford' is due to be
      published before the end of September 2005. I said I would notify you all
      and advise you on how to get hold of your signed copy. Well here is that
      notification, with payment and address details.

      Please go to www.picturesofengland.com/cslewis (cut 'n' paste if the url
      doesn't load), where you will be able to see the front cover details and
      information on how to purchase the book, including postage and package
      costs. Cheque's and/or bankers draft's etc; should be made payable in
      GBP's to:

      R K Brind
      8 Miller Road,
      Wheatley,
      Oxford OX33 1XB,
      United Kingdom.

      Please accept my sincere thanks for your past, and continuing support.

      Kind Regards

      Ronald K Brind
      Tel: +44 (0) 1865 874 500
      Cellphone: 07929 032 564

    • ChessQu654@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        Dear Ronald,

        Is it possible to order this using an American credit card?

        Christine

        " The impossible we do immediately. The miraculous takes little longer."
        ~ Author Unknown ~