Greenwood figures

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 6:28 PM
      These DIDN'T get the Mythopoeic Scholarship award, but gee, are they cute!

      http://www.collectorsfigurines.com/greenwood.htm

      Maid Marian has been introduced also. She's a cocker spaniel.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21 1:47 PM
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > These DIDN'T get the Mythopoeic Scholarship award, but gee, are they cute!
        >
        > http://www.collectorsfigurines.com/greenwood.htm

        Maybe we could add a new award: best schlocky merchandise.

        I just don't see the Sheriff as a German shepherd -- I like German
        shepherds. I did like the Little John English sheepdog and the Friar Tuck
        bulldog. I didn't care so much for Robin Spaniel and I don't think I'd like
        Spaniel Marion either. It's not a breed I particularly like, but, hey, at
        least they weren't chihuahuas!

        Berni