mythopoeic society list

  • Paul F. Labaki
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2000
      Joan,

      I want to voice my annoyance with some of the self-promotion taking place on
      the list. Specifically, I think that Edward Stack is overdoing it. Of
      course he should be contributing to the list if he wants to, but I feel as
      though I am being invaded by his postings which appear more like ads for his
      own work rather than contributions to the discussion. I did not want to
      embares anyone by posting this, so I turn to you as list administrator.
      Please let me know if I am out of line. I know I objected to something else
      several months back and found that I was the only one who thought the
      subject matter a little bit far afield for the list and so was properly
      corrected. Am I mistaken here too?

      Peace,
      Paul Labaki