Re: [mythsoc] Re: Snape & Dumbledore in HP6 (SPOILERS!)

  • Larry Swain
    Message 1 of 71 , Aug 14, 2005
      ONe tidbit I didn't see mentioned in the various takes on the theory: at the end Harry rather considers "getting Snape" as a possible by-product, but isn't overly concerned with Snape or Malfoy. One could counter that he is focused on Voldemort, but I'm not sure I buy that as just putting Snape out of mind.

      Powered by Outblaze
    • Larry Swain
      Message 71 of 71 , Aug 14, 2005