Odd Hobbit question...& apologies ...

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 12, 2005
      Hi all-- Pardon my annoyance over the "prequel" question - it was more
      about space in the email box than anything else -- I have solved that
      by changing my prefs to "web" only. So, fly the fur over point all the
      infinitesmal of etymology you want, I no longer have to delete them --

      I do however, have a question, my hobby is cookery, and I was wonderig
      if anyone had done any thinking about Hobbit and/other LOTR related
      cookery? Is there a web site or discussion group? Or, maybe a
      publication out there? Lezlie
    • Mike Foster
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 21, 2005
        As you wish. This is adapted from Billie Holiday's
        "Crazy He Calls Me."