Re: [mythsoc] RE: Arabian Nights

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 3:10 PM
      In a message dated 5/9/00 12:48:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
      icats@... writes:

      > I caught the second half of Jason and the Argonauts last night, which was a
      > bit more interesting, despite the fact that they shortchanged Medea a bit.

      Darn, I missed that!

      Mary S
    • Ted Sherman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 6:41 PM
        I saw all of it and didn't think it was very good.

        Ted

        PS: My thanks to Richard C. West for answering my question about the issue of
        Minas Tirith Evening Star.

        Stolzi@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 5/9/00 12:48:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
        > icats@... writes:
        >
        > > I caught the second half of Jason and the Argonauts last night, which was a
        > > bit more interesting, despite the fact that they shortchanged Medea a bit.
        >
        > Darn, I missed that!
        >
        > Mary S

        > *--- FREE VOICEMAIL FOR YOUR HOME PHONE! ---*
        > With eVoice Now you can keep in touch with clients, vendors, co-workers,
        > friends and family ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Sign Up Today for FREE!

        Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
        Mythopoeic Literature
        Box X041, Department of English
        Middle Tennessee State University