Anyone in Indianapolis? A Study of the Lands of JRR Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings".

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 5:41 AM
      Just thought you'd like to know:

      Forward from Mythopoetic Society:

      The Glendale Branch of the Indianapolis Public Library is hosting
      a talk/Q&A with Dr. S.K. Robisch of Purdue.
      The topic is A Study of the Lands of JRR Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings".
      It is August 26 at 7 p.m. at the Glendale Branch Library, 6101 N Keystone
      Ave in Indianapolis.

      Lezlie

      You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call
      failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. Mary Pickford
    • Lezlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11 5:44 AM
        OOPS Sorry -- delete that - was sending to a closed list of writers &
        students. Lezlie