Re: [mythsoc] ADMIN Re: Prequel -- a real inquiry

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2005
      In a message dated 8/8/2005 12:58:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
      Joan.Marie.Verba@... writes:
      Just a friendly reminder from the Friendly Neighborhood Mythsoc Administrator
      that some of the parties on this issue have met or exeeded the recommended 3
      posts per day guideline. Time to wrap this up, don't you think?

      Thank you for your attention,
      Joan
      -------

      I seem to remember the suggestion was 5 posts per day, but perhaps I'm
      thinking of something else?

      Not disputing the wrapping up suggestion.

      Grace Monk