Re: [mythsoc] Atlanta Tolkien Smial Meeting Reminder for 8/14/05

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2005
      From: "Jef Murray" <jef_murray@...>

      We'll also be discussing other Tolkien news and encourage everyone
      to bring their latest Tolkien-related purchased-items and thoughts to
      share. Some of our number will be at Tolkien 2005 in Birmingham,
      England, and we'll look forward to hearing news from them in September.
      -

      Mm, who? Would love to greet them there.

      Diamond Proudbrook