Atlanta Tolkien Smial Meeting Reminder for 8/14/05

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2005
      Greetings!

      This is a reminder that the Atlanta Tolkien Socieny smial, Andúnië,
      will be holding its August meeting this coming Sunday, 8/15, from
      6-8pm in the Emory University Catholic Center.

      We'll be discussing the "Narn e Hin Hurin", or the Tale of the
      Children of Hurin, from "Unfinished Tales" (second "chapter" in the
      book). This is the extended story of Turin Turambar.

      We'll also be discussing other Tolkien news and encourage everyone
      to bring their latest Tolkien-related purchased-items and thoughts to
      share. Some of our number will be at Tolkien 2005 in Birmingham,
      England, and we'll look forward to hearing news from them in September.

      Please also remember to bring munchies to share. Looking forward to
      seeing everyone!

      Jef

    • Stolzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2005
        From: "Jef Murray" <jef_murray@...>

        We'll also be discussing other Tolkien news and encourage everyone
        to bring their latest Tolkien-related purchased-items and thoughts to
        share. Some of our number will be at Tolkien 2005 in Birmingham,
        England, and we'll look forward to hearing news from them in September.
        -

        Mm, who? Would love to greet them there.

        Diamond Proudbrook