A query one more time

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Okay, I know someone on this list either knows the answer to this
      question or knows someone who knows the answer.

      One of the articles in the next issue of Mythlore--which will go to the
      printer tomorrow--includes a footnote with a reference to a journal,
      Minas Tirith Evening Star, but the reference does not include the
      year/date of the issue. I need that year. Here's the reference as I have
      it.

      Dettman, David. "Vainamoinen and Bombadil: Finnish Folklore and The Lord
      of the Rings, Part One." Minas Tirith Evening Star 8.4 (July): 3-8.

      I need the year. So, if any of you can provide that date, I would
      appreciate it much.

      Thanks,

      Ted

      --
      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythlore: A Journal of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Charles Williams