Whoa!

  • lezlie1@znet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2005
      Hey!

      While searching for an image of firebird, I found this:

      http://www.rense.com/general48/badjoke.htm

      A pickled "dragon" that looks as if it might once have flown around Hogwarts
      has been found in a garage in Oxfordshire.

      You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call
      failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. Mary Pickford
    • lezlie1@znet.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2005
        PS -- It is, of course, a hoax, but a pretty cool photo, anyway. L.

        Quoting lezlie1@...:

        > Hey!
        >
        > While searching for an image of firebird, I found this:
        >
        > http://www.rense.com/general48/badjoke.htm
        >
        > A pickled "dragon" that looks as if it might once have flown around
        > Hogwarts
        > has been found in a garage in Oxfordshire.
        > --

        You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call
        failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. Mary Pickford
      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2005
          Rule Britannia/ Her hoaxes are so cool.

          Crop circles, anyone? "I feel it in my fingers/ I feel it in my toes."
          Right!

          So ready for Brum that...ooops! My papers! They must be here somewhere!

          Mike