2 runs...cannot more magical than that..Re: [mythsoc] Cricket magic

  • finsen@optusnet.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      OT but in light of the below, the Second Test of the current Ashes series between Australia and England was one of the closest matches outside of a tie.

      I certainly was on the edge of my seat to see if two Australian tailenders could bring Australia over the line. Alas it was to no avail as England achieved the final wicket with 2 runs in hand.

      caio
      Graeme